This equipment is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use and
service, for a period of 12 months from date of shipment. This warranty shall not apply if:
- The equipment is not installed by a qualified installer per the MANUFACTURER'S installation
instructions shipped with the product,
- The equipment is not installed in accordance with federal, state and local codes and regulations,
- The equipment is misused or neglected,
- The equipment is not operated within its published capacity,
- The invoice is not paid within the terms of the sales agreement.
The MANUFACTURER shall not be liable for incidental and consequential losses and damages
potentially attributable to malfunctioning equipment. Should any part of the equipment prove to be
defective in material or workmanship within the 12-month warranty period, upon examination by the
MANUFACTURER, such part will be repaired or replaced by MANUFACTURER at no charge. The
BUYER shall pay all labor costs incurred in connection with such repair or replacement. Equipment shall
not be returned without MANUFACTURER'S prior authorization and all returned equipment shall be
shipped by the BUYER, freight prepaid to a destination determined by the MANUFACTURER.