CENTRIFUGAL UPBLAST BELT DRIVE FANS
400 - 20000 cfm
2.75" wg. @ standard air density
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A wide variety of motors are available to meet
specific application needs.
- Heavy duty construction, durable and weather
- Non-overloading backward inclined wheels, blades
and inlets fabricated from 3003-H14 aluminum.
- Wall mount applications, units up to 24" nominal
wheel can be wall mounted.
- Forced fresh air through the motor compartment
cools motor and ensures long motor life.
- Quick release latches allow for easy access to
- Variable pitch motor pulley allows for field
adjustment and system balancing.
- High efficiency combined with low tip speeds
result in quiet operation.
- Standard emergency disconnect switch.
- Gravity Damper. (UL 705 Only)
- Motorized Damper. (UL 705 Only)
- Wall Mount Sleeve.
- Roof Curb. (Vented & Non-Vented)
- Grease Collection Box.
- Bird Screen. (UL 705 Only)
- Base Hinging Kit or Hinged Sub Base. (for NFPA96 compliance)
- Extra Set of V-Belts
- Combination package that includes a supply fan mounted on the same roof curb.
OPERATION & INSTALLATION MANUALS
FloAire certifies that Models BDU11 thru BDU36
shown herein are licensed to bear the AMCA seal. The ratings shown
are based on tests and procedures performed in accordance with
AMCA Publication 211 and Publication 311, and comply with
the requirements of the AMCA Certified Rating Program.
Models BDU11 thru BDU36 and models are ETL Listed
under file numbers 3049729-001 and 3049729-002 and comply with UL705
(electrical) and UL762 Standards and CSA Std C22.2, No 113.