Island Exhaust Hood
with Front & Back Supply Plenum
Meets the Challenges of Open Floor Plan
The island style ventilator meets the challenges of any open floor plan cooking application. The one-piece hood with double wall insulated front and rear, along with insulated end standoffs provides clearance to combustibles and increased rigidity.
- 1" insulated end stand-offs for clearance to combustible
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Stainless Steel filters
- Design Directs Air into Filters
- Exposed Corners Ground and Polished to Match Grain of Ventilator
- Grease Drain System
- Pre-punched Hanging Angles
- Factory Pre-wired Lighting
- Face Mounted Controls Optional
- Exceptional Lead Times
The front and rear make-up air plenum ensures proper capture and containment of cooking vapors, while preventing excessive amounts of HVAC air from being exhausted.
- Low Discharge Velocities
- Directs Air into Hood's Capture Area
- Even Distribution of Air Across Length of Canopy Hood
- Stainless Steel Construction to Match Canopy Hood
- Stainless steel wrapper which encloses area between top of hood and ceiling.
- Utility cabinet can house electrical package and fire suppression.